Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Short and Sour

Yesterday, just as I sat down to write this post, a quick storm pushed through the area with stong winds ripping down power lines in our backyard and taking out our power for 24 hours. I put my computer away, called the power company and spent the afternoon cleaning up the debris. Today, as I am short on writing time, I will keep this brief. Last week I ran only 4 days. It's still very hard, and I am not enjoying myself - save the one 8 mile run I had with Conrad. I'm struggling everyday and getting more and more frustrated with each passing mile. Running for me, outside of pushing myself in races & speed sessions, has been a respite from struggle, my peace of mind. I don't want to dwell or complain about my current lack of fitness though - so until next week.

Miles Run 34 + 3 hours yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment