Monday, July 12, 2010

Vacation

I’m on holiday and will keep this short. My cross training has expanded to include road biking - and I love it! It’s much easier to exercise outside when you’re going 20 mph with the wind. I haven’t been on my plan these past two weeks as I’ve been traveling and out of my element - but I have continued running 6 days a week, including 2 speedworks and 2 long runs. I’ve run around the lake, at the beach, on the melting pavement, in the mountains, through the woods, in a serious rainstorm, with my boys... Not one day have I been blessed with anything approaching good weather - BUT - I’m pushing along anyhow, and I do feel fit. Next week it’s time to hunker down and get back to my intense training. I’ve got 13 weeks till Chicago - my normal time to start marathon training!

Miles run 90 +2 hours biking +3 hours resistance training + 2 hours swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment